- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
Breaking Court Decisions
Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
The Ontario government is suing a private company accused of diverting and misappropriating money allocated towards one of Canada’s most impoverished First Nations communities. The lawsuit also states that Health Canada repeatedly renewed its contract with the company despite being under investigation by both the government and the RCMP over concerns raised about fraudulently managed funds intended for the Kashechewan First Nation. Giuseppe Crupi is one of the two brothers...
Colin Heatherington, a former resident of B.C., was arrested in
15 years ago, Louise Field turned to Simon Jaques for financial
Harold Backer, an investment dealer and former Olympic rower, who
Friends of former High River, Alta. resident James Macleod took the
James Harvey Cameron has been sentenced to 11 years in prison and
A B.C. Supreme Court judge has dismissed a Vancouver developer's
Victims are being encouraged to come forward in connection
Toronto police have arrested Hangfeng Zhang in connection
The government of P.E.I. is warning people that an email
70 puppies were seized on Oct, 11, from a Laurentian home
After recently admitting to having the sensitive
One of the defendants in the McGill University Health