- Fraud charge for Calgary woman accused of faking cancer
- Investors warned about five Ontario firms in global investigation ‘Operation Cryptosweep'
- Parents, friends of international student defrauded out of over $200K in virtual kidnapping scam
- Court docs claim vehicle fraud involving more than 100 vehicles
- Fraudsters 'spoof' RCMP's phone number in tax scam
Breaking Court Decisions
Massachusetts hedge fund manager with ties to Toronto based asset management firm gets six years in prison for fraud
May 7,2018 (Courtesy of Reuters) - A Massachusetts hedge fund manager was sentenced on Thursday to six years in prison for defrauding investors in a scheme that prosecutors said cost his clients over $10.5 million and allowed him to fund a lavish lifestyle. Yasuna Murakami, who managed MC2 Capital Management LLC and another investment advisory firm, wiped away tears before being sentenced by U.S. District Judge Douglas Woodlock in...
May 23 2018 (Courtesy of the Financialpost.com) - Canadian
May 22, 2018 (Courtesy of CBC.ca) - Durham police are
May 9, 2018 ( Courtesy of darkreading.com)- The FBI's
May 2, 2018 (Courtesy of cbc.ca) - Coun. Giorgio Mammoliti
April 17, 2018 (Courtesy of oilprice.com) - Ecuadorian
Vancouver man convicted of fraud in U.S. after companies solicited more than $18M from 60,000 people
April 2 2018 (Courtesy of cbc.ca) A Vancouver man accused