- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
The B.C. Securities Commission (BCSC) is accusing three B.C. men and two mortgage investment corporations of bilking 40 people of approximately $1.1 million dollars over a two-year period.
In a notice of hearing, the BCSC alleges Donald Bruce Edward Wilson, David Scott Wright and Patrick K. Prinster committed fraud between June 2011 and August 2013.
The notice says the trio operated DominionGrand II Mortgage Investment Corporation (DG Mortgage) and DominionGrand Investment Fund Inc. (DG Fund), which held themselves out as mortgage investment corporations.
Read more at CBC News