- Three F-Rated Canadian businesses are targeting American consumers in online sales fraud
- Montrealer discovers her condo is falsely advertised for rent online after couple shows up at her door
- Canadian man convicted of defrauding the U.S military faces sentencing
- Bradford family gets burned by private lending company in fraud investigation
- RCMP need your help to identify Vernon fraud suspect stemming from gas station incident
The Better Business Bureau has launched an online reporting tool called Scam Tracker allowing businesses and consumers to more easily report scams.
Through this tool, the BBB has learned that the riskiest scam consumers face are to do with home improvements. Following home improvement frauds are fake cheque and money order scams, employment scams, online purchase scams and advance fee loan scams.
Read more at The Spokesman