- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
The Better Business Bureau has launched an online reporting tool called Scam Tracker allowing businesses and consumers to more easily report scams.
Through this tool, the BBB has learned that the riskiest scam consumers face are to do with home improvements. Following home improvement frauds are fake cheque and money order scams, employment scams, online purchase scams and advance fee loan scams.
Read more at The Spokesman