- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
The Better Business Bureau has launched an online reporting tool called Scam Tracker allowing businesses and consumers to more easily report scams.
Through this tool, the BBB has learned that the riskiest scam consumers face are to do with home improvements. Following home improvement frauds are fake cheque and money order scams, employment scams, online purchase scams and advance fee loan scams.
Read more at The Spokesman