- Two suspects are wanted in connection with a $11,000 credit card fraud in Vaughan
- Stirling man who pleaded guility to one count of fraud over $5,000 won't face sentencing until May, 2018.
- A Calgary man and self-proclaimed billionaire has been charged with fraud after promising millions to B.C junior hockey team
- SNC Lavalin reaches agreement to repay Quebec municipalities for contracts obtained through fraudulent tactics
- RCMP charged two Brampton residents with defrauding Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
The Better Business Bureau has launched an online reporting tool called Scam Tracker allowing businesses and consumers to more easily report scams.
Through this tool, the BBB has learned that the riskiest scam consumers face are to do with home improvements. Following home improvement frauds are fake cheque and money order scams, employment scams, online purchase scams and advance fee loan scams.
Read more at The Spokesman