- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
The Better Business Bureau has launched an online reporting tool called Scam Tracker allowing businesses and consumers to more easily report scams.
Through this tool, the BBB has learned that the riskiest scam consumers face are to do with home improvements. Following home improvement frauds are fake cheque and money order scams, employment scams, online purchase scams and advance fee loan scams.
Read more at The Spokesman