- Burlington man charged with defrauding Syrian refugees in Qatar
- $2.6 billion award in Sino-Forest fraud case
- Ontario woman allegedly funnels over $600,000 from her employer to charities
- Fraud charges against Ottawa couple leave investors worried
- Consumer Alert - FCAC reminds consumers of the risks in giving banking information to third-party online services
The Better Business Bureau has put out a list of its top 10 scams in 2016, revealing Canadians lost more than $90 million to scammers.
The amount lost in 2016 was 50 per cent more than in 2015. The highest figures coming from online dating scams and wire fraud.
Read more at Global News