- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
The Better Business Bureau has put out a list of its top 10 scams in 2016, revealing Canadians lost more than $90 million to scammers.
The amount lost in 2016 was 50 per cent more than in 2015. The highest figures coming from online dating scams and wire fraud.
Read more at Global News