- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
The Better Business Bureau has put out a list of its top 10 scams in 2016, revealing Canadians lost more than $90 million to scammers.
The amount lost in 2016 was 50 per cent more than in 2015. The highest figures coming from online dating scams and wire fraud.
Read more at Global News