- P.E.I minister to stand trial in Ontario on fraud and theft-related charges
- Travel agent, Leslie Glauser of T&T Travel, pleads guilty to one count of fraud $5,000
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Bluewater Power Warns Of Door-To-Door Scam in the Sarnia-Lambton area
- New bill bans scalper bots in Ontario, although the ticket industry warns that fans might be at a disadvantage
The Better Business Bureau has put out a list of its top 10 scams in 2016, revealing Canadians lost more than $90 million to scammers.
The amount lost in 2016 was 50 per cent more than in 2015. The highest figures coming from online dating scams and wire fraud.
Read more at Global News