- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
The Better Business Bureau has put out a list of its top 10 scams in 2016, revealing Canadians lost more than $90 million to scammers.
The amount lost in 2016 was 50 per cent more than in 2015. The highest figures coming from online dating scams and wire fraud.
Read more at Global News