- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
A number of Montreal fans were denied access to an August 9 Coldplay concert after finding themselves victims of a counterfeit ticket scam.
Montreal police say that 17 denied concert-goers have filed complaints about faulty tickets for the performance.
Some fans believe they bought their counterfeit tickets from the same individual, who was charging them upwards of $400 for their tickets.
Police spokesperson Const. Manuel Couture warned concertgoers that “there is no such thing as zero risk” when buying tickets from unofficial parties, and encouraged people to purchase directly from the promoter to ensure the legitimacy of the tickets.
Read more at Gears of Biz