- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
We at Canadian Fraud News want to improve awareness of fraud and your experience can help us with that. If you have been a victim of fraud and want to tell your story, fill out the form below. We might contact you for an interview or additional information. We will ask for your permission before publishing. If needed, we can also get you in touch with a lawyer to discuss an investigation and recovery plan.