- Two suspects are wanted in connection with a $11,000 credit card fraud in Vaughan
- Stirling man who pleaded guility to one count of fraud over $5,000 won't face sentencing until May, 2018.
- A Calgary man and self-proclaimed billionaire has been charged with fraud after promising millions to B.C junior hockey team
- SNC Lavalin reaches agreement to repay Quebec municipalities for contracts obtained through fraudulent tactics
- RCMP charged two Brampton residents with defrauding Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
We at Canadian Fraud News want to improve awareness of fraud and your experience can help us with that. If you have been a victim of fraud and want to tell your story, fill out the form below. We might contact you for an interview or additional information. We will ask for your permission before publishing. If needed, we can also get you in touch with a lawyer to discuss an investigation and recovery plan.