- Police seeking Grindr fraudster accused of stealing thousands of dollars from Metro Vancouver men
- $1M fine doubled after sentence appealed by Winnipeg businessman convicted of fraud, tax evasion
- Sydney Lederman Sentenced to 90 Days Jail for Fraud
- St. Albert businessman sentenced to 7 years for massive Ponzi scheme
- Richard Glen Allison Issued Jail Time for Fraud on Company
We at Canadian Fraud News want to improve awareness of fraud and your experience can help us with that. If you have been a victim of fraud and want to tell your story, fill out the form below. We might contact you for an interview or additional information. We will ask for your permission before publishing. If needed, we can also get you in touch with a lawyer to discuss an investigation and recovery plan.