- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
We at Canadian Fraud News want to improve awareness of fraud and your experience can help us with that. If you have been a victim of fraud and want to tell your story, fill out the form below. We might contact you for an interview or additional information. We will ask for your permission before publishing. If needed, we can also get you in touch with a lawyer to discuss an investigation and recovery plan.