- Three F-Rated Canadian businesses are targeting American consumers in online sales fraud
- Montrealer discovers her condo is falsely advertised for rent online after couple shows up at her door
- Canadian man convicted of defrauding the U.S military faces sentencing
- Bradford family gets burned by private lending company in fraud investigation
- RCMP need your help to identify Vernon fraud suspect stemming from gas station incident
A Drumheller, Alta. woman who is facing 16 fraud-related charges will return to court to plead her case on September 15.
Rebecca Tucker is accused of stealing more than $40,000 from victims accounts at a Drumheller ATB branch between November 2015 and November 2016.
The 36-year-old was an employee at the treasury branch during this period.
She is facing 16 charges of fraud and 13 counts of drawing documents without authority.
Read more at Drumheller Mail