- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
A Drumheller, Alta. woman who is facing 16 fraud-related charges will return to court to plead her case on September 15.
Rebecca Tucker is accused of stealing more than $40,000 from victims accounts at a Drumheller ATB branch between November 2015 and November 2016.
The 36-year-old was an employee at the treasury branch during this period.
She is facing 16 charges of fraud and 13 counts of drawing documents without authority.
Read more at Drumheller Mail