- Two suspects are wanted in connection with a $11,000 credit card fraud in Vaughan
- Stirling man who pleaded guility to one count of fraud over $5,000 won't face sentencing until May, 2018.
- A Calgary man and self-proclaimed billionaire has been charged with fraud after promising millions to B.C junior hockey team
- SNC Lavalin reaches agreement to repay Quebec municipalities for contracts obtained through fraudulent tactics
- RCMP charged two Brampton residents with defrauding Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
A Drumheller, Alta. woman who is facing 16 fraud-related charges will return to court to plead her case on September 15.
Rebecca Tucker is accused of stealing more than $40,000 from victims accounts at a Drumheller ATB branch between November 2015 and November 2016.
The 36-year-old was an employee at the treasury branch during this period.
She is facing 16 charges of fraud and 13 counts of drawing documents without authority.
Read more at Drumheller Mail