- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
A Drumheller, Alta. woman who is facing 16 fraud-related charges will return to court to plead her case on September 15.
Rebecca Tucker is accused of stealing more than $40,000 from victims accounts at a Drumheller ATB branch between November 2015 and November 2016.
The 36-year-old was an employee at the treasury branch during this period.
She is facing 16 charges of fraud and 13 counts of drawing documents without authority.
Read more at Drumheller Mail