- P.E.I minister to stand trial in Ontario on fraud and theft-related charges
- Travel agent, Leslie Glauser of T&T Travel, pleads guilty to one count of fraud $5,000
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Bluewater Power Warns Of Door-To-Door Scam in the Sarnia-Lambton area
- New bill bans scalper bots in Ontario, although the ticket industry warns that fans might be at a disadvantage
Kingston, Ont. police have arrested four people in connection to a fraud investigation with local investment company, Next Level Investments.
Next Level Investments is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is not registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) or the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
“Any firm or individual offering investments in Ontario must be registered with the OSC, unless they have an exemption,” the commission’s website says.
Read more at The Whig