- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
Kingston, Ont. police have arrested four people in connection to a fraud investigation with local investment company, Next Level Investments.
Next Level Investments is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is not registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) or the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
“Any firm or individual offering investments in Ontario must be registered with the OSC, unless they have an exemption,” the commission’s website says.
Read more at The Whig