- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
Kingston, Ont. police have arrested four people in connection to a fraud investigation with local investment company, Next Level Investments.
Next Level Investments is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is not registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) or the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
“Any firm or individual offering investments in Ontario must be registered with the OSC, unless they have an exemption,” the commission’s website says.
Read more at The Whig