- Police seeking Grindr fraudster accused of stealing thousands of dollars from Metro Vancouver men
- $1M fine doubled after sentence appealed by Winnipeg businessman convicted of fraud, tax evasion
- Sydney Lederman Sentenced to 90 Days Jail for Fraud
- St. Albert businessman sentenced to 7 years for massive Ponzi scheme
- Richard Glen Allison Issued Jail Time for Fraud on Company
Kingston, Ont. police have arrested four people in connection to a fraud investigation with local investment company, Next Level Investments.
Next Level Investments is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is not registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) or the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
“Any firm or individual offering investments in Ontario must be registered with the OSC, unless they have an exemption,” the commission’s website says.
Read more at The Whig