- Ottawa wants to close loopholes that let terrorists, criminals use Bitcoin to commit fraud
- Scam calls target Chinese community, fraud busters warn
- Ex-MP received 'secret' cut of $12.4M deal in resort town run by his sister, OPP probe alleges
- AHS warning of text scam involving the organization
- The 6 Most Common Behavioral Red Flags Of Fraud
Kingston, Ont. police have arrested four people in connection to a fraud investigation with local investment company, Next Level Investments.
Next Level Investments is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is not registered with the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) or the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA).
“Any firm or individual offering investments in Ontario must be registered with the OSC, unless they have an exemption,” the commission’s website says.
Read more at The Whig
This article is summarized by Canadian Fraud News Inc.
Kayla Kuefler is the head writer and social media producer at Canadian Fraud News. Kayla was born-and-raised in Edmonton, Alberta and moved to Toronto in 2013 to pursue her Bachelor of Journalism at Ryerson University. Kayla has previously interned at Global News Edmonton, Global News Toronto and CBC News in London, England.