- P.E.I minister to stand trial in Ontario on fraud and theft-related charges
- Travel agent, Leslie Glauser of T&T Travel, pleads guilty to one count of fraud $5,000
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Bluewater Power Warns Of Door-To-Door Scam in the Sarnia-Lambton area
- New bill bans scalper bots in Ontario, although the ticket industry warns that fans might be at a disadvantage
Naseem Jamil, the owner of a Hamilton auto repair business is facing fraud charges following an investigation into fraudulent insurance and vehicle safety certificates linked with the business.
Hamilton police alleged the fraudulent documents were being issued from T & R Auto Service. On June 8 a warrant was executed at the 22 Barton St. E. business.
Jamil, 55, is charged with three counts of fraud under $5,000, selling forged documents, possession of proceeds of crime and driving while disqualified.
He was released on a promise to appear in court at a later date.
Read more at The Spec