- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
Naseem Jamil, the owner of a Hamilton auto repair business is facing fraud charges following an investigation into fraudulent insurance and vehicle safety certificates linked with the business.
Hamilton police alleged the fraudulent documents were being issued from T & R Auto Service. On June 8 a warrant was executed at the 22 Barton St. E. business.
Jamil, 55, is charged with three counts of fraud under $5,000, selling forged documents, possession of proceeds of crime and driving while disqualified.
He was released on a promise to appear in court at a later date.
Read more at The Spec