- Three F-Rated Canadian businesses are targeting American consumers in online sales fraud
- Montrealer discovers her condo is falsely advertised for rent online after couple shows up at her door
- Canadian man convicted of defrauding the U.S military faces sentencing
- Bradford family gets burned by private lending company in fraud investigation
- RCMP need your help to identify Vernon fraud suspect stemming from gas station incident
Halifax Regional Police say three Quebec men are facing several charges after being arrested at a Halifax hotel.
Police were contacted early Monday afternoon by hotel employees who reported a fraud involving a credit card that was used to book a room online.
Officers arrested the trio that night in a hotel room.
The charges against Emmanuel Kwakwah, 32, Allan Lochard, 20, and Lion Vernon, 27, include fraud under $5000, identity theft, identity fraud and conspiracy to commit an offence.
Read the full story over at Halifax Today.