- Amherst woman bilked $10,000 in Plenty of Fish scam, according to police
- Ottawa man is facing a slew of sex assault, fraud charges as police link the arrest to fake Uber driver
- RCMP link Ontario man to LeakedSource.com, home of 3 billion hacked accounts
- Law Society of Ontario tribunal finds lawyer guilty of professional misconduct, misappropriation of funds.
- Trial for Peterborough couple charged with fraud begins after three years
Police are looking to the public to help find a man who describes himself as a ‘mystic healer’ in connection with a sexual assault and fraud investigation.
It’s alleged the man approached a 38-year-old woman in the downtown Eaton Centre mall on Oct. 15 and told her he was a mystical healer.
Investigators state that the two met again on Oct. 17 in the Eaton Centre and the woman paid the man for healing session and was subsequently sexually assaulted.
The suspect is around 35 years old, five-foot-eight with a stocky build, and a dark thick moustache. At the time, he was wearing a black skull cap, blue sweater, white dress shirt underneath, black pants, black shoes, carrying a black messenger bag.
Officers state that the man is wanted for both sexual assault, fraud and misrepresentation.
Read the full story over at City News.