- P.E.I minister to stand trial in Ontario on fraud and theft-related charges
- Travel agent, Leslie Glauser of T&T Travel, pleads guilty to one count of fraud $5,000
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Bluewater Power Warns Of Door-To-Door Scam in the Sarnia-Lambton area
- New bill bans scalper bots in Ontario, although the ticket industry warns that fans might be at a disadvantage
A couple from Huntsville, Ont., is facing charges after allegedly resorting to fraud to buy a pickup truck.
Provincial police say the transaction took place in May at a local Ford dealership.
They did not provide details about the nature of the alleged fraud.
Police say they tracked the couple and the truck to Alliston, Ont., and arrested the pair.
A man and a woman — both 57 — are each charged with one count of fraud over $5,000.
Read more at Durham Region