- Burlington man charged with defrauding Syrian refugees in Qatar
- $2.6 billion award in Sino-Forest fraud case
- Ontario woman allegedly funnels over $600,000 from her employer to charities
- Fraud charges against Ottawa couple leave investors worried
- Consumer Alert - FCAC reminds consumers of the risks in giving banking information to third-party online services
A couple from Huntsville, Ont., is facing charges after allegedly resorting to fraud to buy a pickup truck.
Provincial police say the transaction took place in May at a local Ford dealership.
They did not provide details about the nature of the alleged fraud.
Police say they tracked the couple and the truck to Alliston, Ont., and arrested the pair.
A man and a woman — both 57 — are each charged with one count of fraud over $5,000.
Read more at Durham Region