- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
A couple from Huntsville, Ont., is facing charges after allegedly resorting to fraud to buy a pickup truck.
Provincial police say the transaction took place in May at a local Ford dealership.
They did not provide details about the nature of the alleged fraud.
Police say they tracked the couple and the truck to Alliston, Ont., and arrested the pair.
A man and a woman — both 57 — are each charged with one count of fraud over $5,000.
Read more at Durham Region