- Ret. Peel Regional Police officer charged with fraud
- Auto insurer's secret cameras in sting operation broke law, body shop claims
- Fraud charge for Calgary woman accused of faking cancer
- Investors warned about five Ontario firms in global investigation ‘Operation Cryptosweep'
- Parents, friends of international student defrauded out of over $200K in virtual kidnapping scam
A couple from Huntsville, Ont., is facing charges after allegedly resorting to fraud to buy a pickup truck.
Provincial police say the transaction took place in May at a local Ford dealership.
They did not provide details about the nature of the alleged fraud.
Police say they tracked the couple and the truck to Alliston, Ont., and arrested the pair.
A man and a woman — both 57 — are each charged with one count of fraud over $5,000.
Read more at Durham Region