- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
Two GTA men are facing charges after using fraudulent gift cards to purchase thousands of dollars worth of Canada Goose jackets. Investigators say that the gift cards were purchased using stolen credit card data taken from 19 different people across the USA and Canada.
The two men, aged 27 and 29, are charged with fraud over $5000, multiple counts of identity fraud and unauthorized use of credit card data. They’re due in court March 29.
Read more at Northumberland News