- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
Two GTA men are facing charges after using fraudulent gift cards to purchase thousands of dollars worth of Canada Goose jackets. Investigators say that the gift cards were purchased using stolen credit card data taken from 19 different people across the USA and Canada.
The two men, aged 27 and 29, are charged with fraud over $5000, multiple counts of identity fraud and unauthorized use of credit card data. They’re due in court March 29.
Read more at Northumberland News