- Two suspects are wanted in connection with a $11,000 credit card fraud in Vaughan
- Stirling man who pleaded guility to one count of fraud over $5,000 won't face sentencing until May, 2018.
- A Calgary man and self-proclaimed billionaire has been charged with fraud after promising millions to B.C junior hockey team
- SNC Lavalin reaches agreement to repay Quebec municipalities for contracts obtained through fraudulent tactics
- RCMP charged two Brampton residents with defrauding Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
Two GTA men are facing charges after using fraudulent gift cards to purchase thousands of dollars worth of Canada Goose jackets. Investigators say that the gift cards were purchased using stolen credit card data taken from 19 different people across the USA and Canada.
The two men, aged 27 and 29, are charged with fraud over $5000, multiple counts of identity fraud and unauthorized use of credit card data. They’re due in court March 29.
Read more at Northumberland News