- Three F-Rated Canadian businesses are targeting American consumers in online sales fraud
- Montrealer discovers her condo is falsely advertised for rent online after couple shows up at her door
- Canadian man convicted of defrauding the U.S military faces sentencing
- Bradford family gets burned by private lending company in fraud investigation
- RCMP need your help to identify Vernon fraud suspect stemming from gas station incident
Two GTA men are facing charges after using fraudulent gift cards to purchase thousands of dollars worth of Canada Goose jackets. Investigators say that the gift cards were purchased using stolen credit card data taken from 19 different people across the USA and Canada.
The two men, aged 27 and 29, are charged with fraud over $5000, multiple counts of identity fraud and unauthorized use of credit card data. They’re due in court March 29.
Read more at Northumberland News