- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
Two GTA men are facing charges after using fraudulent gift cards to purchase thousands of dollars worth of Canada Goose jackets. Investigators say that the gift cards were purchased using stolen credit card data taken from 19 different people across the USA and Canada.
The two men, aged 27 and 29, are charged with fraud over $5000, multiple counts of identity fraud and unauthorized use of credit card data. They’re due in court March 29.
Read more at Northumberland News