- P.E.I minister to stand trial in Ontario on fraud and theft-related charges
- Travel agent, Leslie Glauser of T&T Travel, pleads guilty to one count of fraud $5,000
- Ex-husband forged documents to hide millions in B.C. divorce case
- Bluewater Power Warns Of Door-To-Door Scam in the Sarnia-Lambton area
- New bill bans scalper bots in Ontario, although the ticket industry warns that fans might be at a disadvantage
Two people were arrested on Friday after a Shelburne, Ont. retail store asked police to investigate a case of suspected “return fraud”.
George Karn, 26, of Melancthon, and 31-year-old Kristol Kirkham were arrested and charged with theft under $5,000, fraud under $5,000 and possession of property obtained by crime after the duo returned stolen items for in-store credit. The total value of the items as $66.
Read more at Orangeville