- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
Two people were arrested on Friday after a Shelburne, Ont. retail store asked police to investigate a case of suspected “return fraud”.
George Karn, 26, of Melancthon, and 31-year-old Kristol Kirkham were arrested and charged with theft under $5,000, fraud under $5,000 and possession of property obtained by crime after the duo returned stolen items for in-store credit. The total value of the items as $66.
Read more at Orangeville