- Hamilton officer faces more charges in connection with 2012 investigation
- Winnipeg teens charged after man’s online date ends in car jacking
- Alberta Health Services warns of breast exam phone scam
- Peterborough woman facing charges after incident at grocery store
- Students warned about off-campus housing scams
Two people were arrested on Friday after a Shelburne, Ont. retail store asked police to investigate a case of suspected “return fraud”.
George Karn, 26, of Melancthon, and 31-year-old Kristol Kirkham were arrested and charged with theft under $5,000, fraud under $5,000 and possession of property obtained by crime after the duo returned stolen items for in-store credit. The total value of the items as $66.
Read more at Orangeville