- Windsor police arrest one of two men from east-end robbery
- Federal inmate Boyd Richards wanted on Canada-wide warrant
- Licence revocation warranted after lawyer, John Abbott, mortgage fraud
- Local investors lose $3.7M, Waterloo man of CJC Investments charged
- Police search for Tinder fraudster targeting Montreal women
Two people were arrested on Friday after a Shelburne, Ont. retail store asked police to investigate a case of suspected “return fraud”.
George Karn, 26, of Melancthon, and 31-year-old Kristol Kirkham were arrested and charged with theft under $5,000, fraud under $5,000 and possession of property obtained by crime after the duo returned stolen items for in-store credit. The total value of the items as $66.
Read more at Orangeville