- Burlington man charged with defrauding Syrian refugees in Qatar
- $2.6 billion award in Sino-Forest fraud case
- Ontario woman allegedly funnels over $600,000 from her employer to charities
- Fraud charges against Ottawa couple leave investors worried
- Consumer Alert - FCAC reminds consumers of the risks in giving banking information to third-party online services
City police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two women wanted in connection with a fraud at a downtown pharmacy.
Police say several items were purchase June 3 at 9:50 a.m. at the Charlotte St. Shoppers Drug Mart.
On June 5, two women allegedly went to the store, took the same items off the shelves and used the original receipt to return them for a refund, which was added to a debit card.
Police were called and are investigating, and have issued images of two suspects.
The first is 30-40, with a medium build and a ponytail, wearing a grey top, dark pants and sandals.
The second is 17-20 with a small build and dark hair, wearing a black Adidas track suit.
Read more at The Peterborough Examiner