- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
City police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two women wanted in connection with a fraud at a downtown pharmacy.
Police say several items were purchase June 3 at 9:50 a.m. at the Charlotte St. Shoppers Drug Mart.
On June 5, two women allegedly went to the store, took the same items off the shelves and used the original receipt to return them for a refund, which was added to a debit card.
Police were called and are investigating, and have issued images of two suspects.
The first is 30-40, with a medium build and a ponytail, wearing a grey top, dark pants and sandals.
The second is 17-20 with a small build and dark hair, wearing a black Adidas track suit.
Read more at The Peterborough Examiner