- Ret. Peel Regional Police officer charged with fraud
- Auto insurer's secret cameras in sting operation broke law, body shop claims
- Fraud charge for Calgary woman accused of faking cancer
- Investors warned about five Ontario firms in global investigation ‘Operation Cryptosweep'
- Parents, friends of international student defrauded out of over $200K in virtual kidnapping scam
City police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two women wanted in connection with a fraud at a downtown pharmacy.
Police say several items were purchase June 3 at 9:50 a.m. at the Charlotte St. Shoppers Drug Mart.
On June 5, two women allegedly went to the store, took the same items off the shelves and used the original receipt to return them for a refund, which was added to a debit card.
Police were called and are investigating, and have issued images of two suspects.
The first is 30-40, with a medium build and a ponytail, wearing a grey top, dark pants and sandals.
The second is 17-20 with a small build and dark hair, wearing a black Adidas track suit.
Read more at The Peterborough Examiner