- Investigative journalist integral to Panama Papers Project, killed in bomb blast
- Waterloo financial advisor led lavish lifestyle, defrauded investors out of 10 million
- Ontario government suing company accused of misappropriating millions allocated towards First Nation community.
- Fraud Victim, Wen Li, Removed From Canada Although A Witness In The Alleged Panasian Global Inc. Fraud
- Orangeville residents fall victim to Canadian Revenue Agency scam.
A B.C. Supreme Court judge has dismissed a Vancouver developer’s application for a publication ban who’s facing possible extradition to the United States for fraud allegations.
Mark John Chandler, a real estate developer, appeared in court on Friday for a hearing in which the US government seeks his extradition to face allegations he participated in an alleged “fraudulent scheme” involving a Los Angeles highrise condo development.
The US requested Chandler’s extradition in March 2015.
The 54-year-old’s extradition hearing comes at the same time as his most recent Vancouver condo project is entangled in legal disputes.
Read more at Vancouver Sun